A website is a front face for a company or an enterprise. It reflects a company’s profile among people. A website has to be updated with good content and a catchy design. If you look at some websites you feel like you are in a flow reading them. Even individual websites, some are made with such passion and interest. Website traffic has to be always active and in good momentum.
Recently while I was browsing through various websites, I came across one with such simple yet elegant designs and was glued to it; just mentioning this because even attractive designs can make people hooked to a website. Trendy and quality content will always make people visit the website again and again.
Over a period of time, a website may see a drop in its traffic. It is very necessary for a business to keep its website active with lots of traffic. Here are some simple steps to prevent your website from losing traffic.
Always, always and always content is the king! So the content of your website has to be of top quality. If you check the best websites, their content will always be up to date and best quality. It is good to have a team for creating good content. They can brainstorm ideas, do research on topics and more than one person can write content, blogs, articles, etc…so that it won’t be a hard task or dull work. A little bit of research and overall keeping up with news and media can help you get new content ideas…even when talking to people you get new ideas. A few box ideas can be effective in writing. For any content, a headline has to be attractive.
A website design has to be attractive. It shouldn’t be too complex with a lot of drawings, graphics, animations, etc. A simple but attractive one will do the job. A dull design even with good content can lose traffic. Writing fonts are also important in a website.
On-page SEO is still very relevant for any website. Internal linking, meta descriptions, and image alt texts are effective. Optimizing content for on-page SEO is much needed and it won’t take much time and effort.
Keep an eye on competitors
While you are busy with your websites and content, never have a laid-back attitude toward the competition among your peers. Be aware of their updates and some of the good strategies, you can incorporate too.
Unique content or topics
Many times websites have the same topic around the same time. It takes some courage to write unique topics. People always love to read interesting posts.
Do write guest posts for other websites. It will help you generate backlinks and increase search engine results page (SERP) rankings.
- Check websites within your industry.
- Check their article quality, DA(domain authority), and guidelines.
- Post your article and can request them to share it on social media and tag you.
Active social media pages
Keep active on social media pages and post content across all social media platforms. Interact with followers, and give replies to their queries.
- A website is the front face of a company or an enterprise.
- A website has to be updated with good content and a catchy design.
- Trendy and quality content will always make people visit the website again and again.
- The content of your website has to be of top quality.
- A website design has to be attractive.
- Optimizing content for on-page SEO is much needed and it won’t take much time and effort.
- Keep an eye on competitors.
- Unique content or topics.
- Do write guest posts for other websites.
- Keep active on social media pages and post content across all social media platforms.