Seo Otherwise search engine optimization is the better way to get new customers. Seo is the process of making our site getting into the #1 position in SERP were customers can find your business easily. It’s the finest way to make engage people with your product. You can make your products visible in the major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
The 2 main pillars of digital marketing are online marketing and offline marketing.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Content marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Radio marketing
- TV marketing
- Phone marketing
- Text message
- QR codes
There are 2 types of SEO:
- On-page Seo
The things we do within our website are known as On-page Seo.
- Off-page Seo
The things we do from outside of our website to get ranking are known as Off-page Seo.
A site is getting ranked by many factors among that the most common thing is backlinking. Putting links on other web sites that have high da and pa is known as backlinking, when google crawl the site it will look that how many links are pointing towards our site and it will give ranking according to it.
Thinks needs to know before backlinking :
- Create back-links from a reputed website, which have appropriate Domain authority and trust flow. We can test domain authority from MOZ and trust flow from majestic.
- Make sure that you are linking to the sites which are related to your topic.
- Don’t link only for the promotion that may lead to a bad impact on SEO.
- Create backlinks in the sites which will give you a do-follow link.
- Creating links on spammy sites also leads to a bad impact on your website.
- We cannot do everything as our wish, there are certain rules and regulation that means we should do things that are in google guidelines.
Backlinking methods 2020 :
- Classified sites
- Bookmarking sites
- Search engine submission
- Business sites
- Government sites
- Pdf submission sites
- Ppt submission sites
- Press release sites
- Profile creation
- Web 2.0 sites
- Quora sites
- Ping submission
- Infographic site
- RSS feed
- Article submission
- Video submission
- Wiki submission
- Forum submission
- Image submission
- Editorial Backlinking
- Guest posting sites
- Blog submission
● Using social media for business is really a non-negotiable.
● If people can’t find your business via social media, they will look for your competitors who are present on preferred social channels.
● Two million small to medium-sized businesses advertise on Facebook; it’s an inexpensive and effective way to market to virtually any audience.
● They allow you to target a specific audience based on location, interests, age, sex, online behavior, and many other factors.
Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing Services
- Increase Traffic
- Improved Seo
- Better Customer Satisfaction
- Build Credibility
- Improve Sales
- Most of the people who visit your site will not buy from you immediately.
- email remains the highest converting channel for interacting with leads.
- Email marketing funnels begin with a “lead magnet”. This is something compelling you offer your
- website visitors in exchange for their email address. Possible options include a free digital download, a free service trial, site membership, Free consultation, etc.
- Once the person subscribes to your email list, you’ll have the opportunity to display your authority and credibility by providing valuable content to them via email.
- Content marketing is the process of creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience.
- Unlike paid advertising, content marketing focuses more on long-term results.
The other Methods are:
- Making reports
- SEO auditing
- Exploring google webmasters
- Infographic Design
- Meta tags are the HTML tags that provide information about the content of a webpage. They tell what the page is about, who has created the page, when it is updated, keywords used to represent the page, etc. This information helps search engines index the webpage so that users looking for that or similar information could find it.
- Your page titles are one of the most important SEO factors on your site. Each of your pages & posts should have its own unique title, which includes the main keywords for that page.
- The page description is what the searcher will see in the search engine results page. It has to be descriptive, up to 160 characters and unique for each page.
- It’s your opportunity to advertise your page and convince the searcher to click your link and visit your website rather than selecting one of the other links.
- It should be noted that Google does not always show the meta description you provide but many times they use their own if they believe is more appropriate for the searcher.
- For each of your pages, you can include a set of keywords in the form of meta tags. These should be all the relevant keywords of your content, which you will have researched previously.
- Optimizing your URLs is important for maximum SEO. Including search engine, friendly URLs for each of your pages is highly recommended, as these bring better crawling. Shorter URLs seem to perform better in search engine results, however that is not the only factor.
Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
- When writing your articles, you should break up your content into smaller sections & paragraphs to make it easier for people to read. These sections can be given heading, which is where H1, H2,H3, H4, etc. tags are used.
- Including relevant keywords throughout your content is very important, as it helps search engines work out what your content is about. However, try not to excessively repeat and overuse keywords just for search engine robots. This can lead to your site being banned from search engines.
- Using images within your content is a great way to make your site more visually appealing and break up boring chunks of text. You can utilise these images to help improve your site SEO.
- People often think that the only links that count are those from other websites. While these links are important, these are not the only important links!
- When we click this link go to a new tab and open a new window.